- Teacher: Wes Gravelle
This oral health integration training is an expansion of the Connecting Smiles Initiative, a collaborative project with the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
The following partners have also been instrumental in this expansion:
- SC Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- SC Primary Health Care Association
- SC Oral Health Coalition.
This training was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS),
Grant Number: H47MC29817
- Create an account by following the instructions provided.
- Once you have created an account or logged in, click on the link to the Fluoride Varnish Training.
- Then click on the link to the Fluoride Varnish Training PDF.
- Take the training at your own pace.
- After completing the training slides, click the link to the quiz.
- You must score 80% or better to obtain the training certificate.
- If you receive a score below 80%, the link will allow you to retake the quiz.
- After completion of the training and assessment, download, complete, and retain your training certificate